header
blog

{scroll down to download and print!}

Happy Monday, lovelies! Hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was great and relaxing; as I mentioned, I took hubby on a surprise weekend getaway and we took a little road trip down to Paso Robles, about 3 1/2 hours south of San Francisco in the warm and sunny central California, a little wine country that is off the beaten path. He had no idea where we were going, so it was a nice surprise. My friend Chelsea gave me the idea to make a brochure so when I picked Pat up from work, I gave him the brochure which gave him all the details of our weekend, it was really fun to surprise him for once!

Here are a few pics from the weekend – we did a wine tasting tour on Saturday where the tour guide drives your car instead of you paying for a town car – genius, I tell you! And we just had our car detailed, so it was perfect. The first “winery” we visited was actually the wine maker’s house, Larry Stanton of Cerro Prieto, (the first picture is his deck with a gorgeous view), and he keeps 5% of his best grapes and sells the other 95% to some of the nicest wineries around, including Justin wines, for their top of the line brands. It was amazing to meet Larry and hear his story, and taste some of the greatest wine we ever had, all in a casual setting in his kitchen! The whole weekend was just perfect and so nice to get away.

The last picture was our view driving back over the bay bridge in to the city at the end of the weekend, I thought it was such a pretty sunset!

*  *  *

So as it feels like summer, and the official start of summer is only days away, I thought I would do another “Keep Calm” for you, per your request! I made this one in two colors, a pretty coral pink and a green, too. To download them (I sized to 8 1/2 x 11), just click here for the coral, and for the green version, click here. If you need another size or if you have any issues, let me know :)

Happy Monday!

featured and seen in
100 Layer Cake Snippet & Ink See my work featured on Ruffled