Our weekend was slightly insane but in a good way – we finished unpacking in to the new house and are about 95% done with settling in. We only need a few more things (like a desk chair for LLD as I sit on a stool and type this) and then the place will be all done – phew! Here’s what I’ve been up to, besides the move, over the past week or so:
- prepping blooms and decor for the Rue Magazine/GAP Styld.by party that took place last Thursday in SF. I’ll post all the pics later this week! The berry basket arrangements were some of my faves yet.
- assembling my LLD client welcome bags with the final piece that arrived last week – my custom LLD clutches from Oatmeal Lace! More on those goodies soon…
- site visit and final walkthrough for a Labor Day weekend backyard wedding – I can’t wait for this one, it’s going to be such a fun, laidback-yet-elegant affair.
- came across a Ball Blue Canning Book from 1943!
- prepping like crazy for the oncoming phase II of wedding season madness. I can’t wait!
Hope you all had a great weekend, too. See you back here later this week!