sometimes life gives you a teeny tiny reminder right when you need it. this week’s happy list – here goes:
1. the hall & oates pandora station – this is my ultimate jam station for wedding prep and with the first wedding of the season (and rehearsal dinner!) coming up this weekend, my speakers have been blasting michael mcdonald and old school 80s a lot lately :)
2. the entire issue of the latest kinfolk mag – get your hands on it because it will turn your frown upside down in an instant and have you longing for spring.
3. seeing the excitement of my clients as their wedding day approaches – it’s absolutely contagious!
4. cheerios, milk and fresh blueberries – breakfast of champs
5. phone chats with family – the best, and just when you need them. nourishment for the soul, i tell ya.
oh wayland, you said it best. this truly is a happy life. have a great week, everyone :)