Connecticut Vineyard Wedding: Kristin & Bill {Justin & Mary Photography}
all images (c) Justin & Mary
Today’s wedding comes to us from the ever-so-talented photography duo, Justin & Mary Marantz.  This wedding has it all: lovely details, amazing color palette, gorgeous venue (same venue as the lovely Erin of Sparkle & Hay), stunning couple, Louboutins, and most importantly, lots and lots of love :) {oh, and this bride also said Yes to the Dress at Kleinfeld!}
From Justin and Mary: “Kristin and Bill were featured in the Spring/Summer 2011 issue of Brides Connecticut. The couple put together a stunning wedding full of hand made details like the escort cards and church programs. They also own a sandwich shop named Melt so the favors were lunch bags with cookie sandwiches inside.”
When I post weddings, I go a little crazy with the photo-heaviness, but that’s just because I love to get lost in the images… so without further ado, here you go in lovely photo heaven (all images are (c) Justin & Mary), and keep scrolling, because we also have some video today too!
Oh the Louboutins.  Be still my heart, they get me every time.

Kristin, you are one stunning bride!!

Have you ever seen a more amazing bouquet?

Fancy a ride in a Rolls Royce following the ceremony?
I love this shot!
Oh, hello gorgeous wedding party!
And oh, hello, lovely little details!!
And oh. my. goodness - the details on the cake!!
And lucky us, we also get to see the video from Digital Media Odyssey!

Congratulations Kristin and Bill - thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Click here to see the full gallery!

Photographer:  Justin & Mary
Caterer:  A Thyme to Cook
Floral Designer:  It’s So Ranunculus
Reception Venue:  Saltwater Farm Vineyard
Bride’s Dress: Romona KavezaKleinfeld
Cake Designer:  Felicia’s Sweet Face Pastry Shoppe
DJ:  Power Posse
Hair & Makeup Artist:  Sara Faella
COMMENTS
  • Super Burbs says on February 2, 2011 Reply

I need those yellow louies ASAP! fab wedding all around!

• ASHLEY says on February 2, 2011 Reply

very cute!! Love her shoes, dress, bouquet! Everything!

• Simply Stated Designs says on February 2, 2011 Reply

Oh my! I'm loving this wedding. LOVE the gray, white and yellow combo. And I adore her dress!

• K5 Becomes a Bride says on February 2, 2011 Reply

oh my GOD..gorgeous flowers. i love her florist's name :) and of course, the bride looked glamorous!

• The Shanner of Attention says on February 2, 2011 Reply

stunning wedding. stunning!

• Kamie says on February 2, 2011 Reply

Love the gray we are doing gray and pink! In love with her flowers!!

• Teenage Bride says on February 2, 2011 Reply

Oh my goodness I was hooked at vineyard wedding but everything about this couple and their wedding was absoultely beautiful. I can never watch a wedding video without tearing up!

Lovel lovely post!

• Jen says on February 2, 2011 Reply

Oh my gosh, the dress, the shoes, the cakes, the bouquet… everything is absolutely stunning!!!

Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

• Lynzy says on February 2, 2011 Reply

I love your blog, so inspirational!! This wedding is gorgeous, I love the yellow and orange details, the shoes are to DIE for!!

• Rachel says on February 2, 2011 Reply

BEAUTIFUL! I just love her look! And those SHOES *squee!!!* I need some yellow heels…definitely gotta check those out!
    -Miss Puppy Love

• Erika {Borrowed and Bleu} says on February 2, 2011 Reply

Wow, those yellow shoes really pop! And the cakes are phenomenal!

• cailen ascher says on February 2, 2011 Reply

there's not much that i don't like about this wedding. gray & yellow - LOVE it!

i think we're going to be doing a lot of gray/silver (and gold) at our wedding in november : )

• Alia says on February 2, 2011 Reply

This is one of my absolute favorite Connecticut vineyard weddings that i've seen!!! absolutely stunning bride. that romona kaveza dress is to die for! i have tried it on… and the back is as beautiful as the front! such amazing details. gorgeous.gorgeous.gorgeous! love.love.love! :)

• Erin*Sparkle&Hay says on February 2, 2011 Reply

aaaaaaand i think i've found my sunday bouquet! GORGEOUS wedding - love every bit!!

• Erin*Sparkle&Hay says on February 2, 2011 Reply

• Erin*Sparkle&Hay says on February 2, 2011 Reply

• Erin*Sparkle&Hay says on February 2, 2011 Reply

• Erin*Sparkle&Hay says on February 2, 2011 Reply

• Erin*Sparkle&Hay says on February 2, 2011 Reply

• Alicia@CharityWedding says on February 2, 2011 Reply

There are so many sweet details! I love it! And that bouquet is out of control!!

• Katherine says on February 2, 2011 Reply

such a beautiful event - that bride is drop-dead gorgeous :)

• la petite coquine says on February 2, 2011 Reply

Oh my goodness, this wedding is AMAZING! I want to go back and look at each photo over and over again-there are so many stunning details!

• diana says on February 2, 2011 Reply

So many amazing details about this wedding! I love her gown and his yellow tie and grey suit. Beautiful couple. Awesome grooms cake and wedding cake! Congrats! :)

• Paloma says on February 2, 2011 Reply

those escort cards are sooo adorable!

• MeggyLou says on February 2, 2011 Reply

beautiful! got goosebumps watching the video lol

• Faith says on February 2, 2011 Reply

gorgeous! gray and yellow is beautiful together!

• Nicole {Niche White} says on February 2, 2011 Reply

I don't even know where to start! Well, first of all, it's obvious why this wedding was featured in Brides Connecticut. There are so many gorgeous details, I could barely keep up! Second - yellow Louboutins rock hard. :) The bridesmaids bouquets are so beautiful but I actually said "Holy crap!" when I saw the bride's flowers. (I know, I'm super classy like that) It just goes on and on, I won't take up all your comment spaces by gushing for 10 pages! Thanks for sharing and congratulations to Kristin and Bill.

• Rhiannon Nicole says on February 3, 2011 Reply

Such an amazing wedding! The bride is gorgeous and the details are brilliant!! I adore your blog, so glad to have found ya :)

• claire gallam says on February 3, 2011 Reply

That grooms cake is out of this world. I literally thought it was an actual hamburger and beer! I love all of the fun details in this wedding!

• Luna and Chloe says on February 4, 2011 Reply

Oh wow! Gorgeous bride, first off!!! Second, that bouquet is over the moon. Third, this is details heaven!!! So much goodness here…I am going to have to go back and look again ;-)))

xoxo
    kristi

• Kristin (the bride) says on February 7, 2011 Reply

Thanks so much for the feature!! And for everyone's amazing comments here :) So nice to read. What a wonderful blog!! I love it :)

• Anonymous says on February 14, 2011 Reply

The bride is just gorgeous and the groom sooo handsome! What a a beautiful vineyard wedding and amazing details. Ardent Admirer

| Web hosting and development: The Hosting Guide