Friday Recap: Starbucks Holiday Launch Party

Happy Friday everyone! What a week it’s been, I had some hacker issues which was fun. Anyone know why hackers have so much time on their hands? Oh well, things could be worse, right?

I have been in New York all week and wow is it good to be back east this time of year! The leaves are turning and there’s a chill in the air, and I even got to attend the Starbucks holiday launch party thrown by Hostess with the Mostess, so holiday decor and drinks really topped it all off. I shared a few on Facebook, but below are some faves. The image up top was using one of my favorite sequin linens from La Tavola (that I’m using for a surprise event next month), and masons decked out with snowball garlands. Here are a few more:

Light bulb ceiling at the Gramercy hotel in NYC set the scene for the party entrance.

Loved this natural tablescape. We will be doing a similar design for Cary & Chris’ natural and beachy San Francisco wedding next May.

Loved this fun idea to do a make your own cake pop station! I chose peppermint as my topping :)

The photobook was fun and I got to meet lots of lovely bloggers! That’s me in the back right, I love the one where the Santa hat prop is blocking my face haha.

This was a fun app from Starbucks, see details below :)

So so fun.

This tablescape had me in the holiday spirit instantly! The Christmas tunes playing helped too.

I loved these hanging glass cylinders with big red anemones. Gorgeous and fun.

Sorry for the iPhone pics :)

Have a great weekend everyone! We are off to Ryan and Erin’s 11.11.11 wedding today in Brooklyn!

See you back here Sunday!

COMMENTS
  • Jessica says on November 11, 2011 Reply

Loving all those fun decorations!

• Anna says on November 11, 2011 Reply

ugh, so sorry to hear about hackers. seriously…why DO they have so much time on their hands? i hate them. BUT! your NY trip looks like so much fun!! i want the lightbulb ceiling in my house. happy friday jacin!

• CC says on November 11, 2011 Reply

What an AWESOME party!!!! Make your own cake pops sounds so much fun. Sorry about the hackers. They suck. How annoying that they do it just to make other people miserable.

• Lena says on November 11, 2011 Reply

So delighted to see Lovely Little Details back up and running! Damn those hackers-may they get coal in their stocking!

• Laurel G says on November 12, 2011 Reply

so fun!

• The Perfect Palette says on November 13, 2011 Reply

the dessert table looks amazing. Looks like fun was had by all :)

• Faith says on November 13, 2011 Reply

wow the decor is incredible! makes me so excited for Christmas! looks like a great time!